Friday 3 August 2012

Turkish delight

My first trip to Istanbul was last year, 1 week, for work...and it ended up being much more fun and special that I was ever expecting...Welcome the unexpected!

So, it was time to return this year...Summer, sun, great company, the Bosphorus and loads of other "turkish delights".

Istanbul is that kind of place where you can find a bit of everything...in Portuguese I'd say: "tem o luxo e tem o lixo", meaning "it has luxury and dirtiness" equally balanced, combined in a enchanting way. 

Surprise on arrival!!! ;)

The apple tea I was taught to love!!!


Colored lights...so beautiful...
The family of amazing ladies!


My little- Dudu










Cherries everyday
For protection

Yummy!!! Addicted to Baklava
The best/ most popular place for Pistachio Kebab- Hamdi. The view is free! ;)








Back to the street...
 
more Baklava. Any turkish friends, send me the recipe please!!!






Tasting everything, we felt like gourmets!





Some fun...


with my new and beautiful necklaces!


Day after..






Houston we have a problem...

THE RING!!!!
DEFINITELY THE RING!!!

SUITS ME PERFECTLY!!! ACTUALLY, IT GOES VERY WELL WITH MY EYES!!!HAHAHA

DON'T YOU THINK???? SAY YES!!!
My next course will be on jewelry design.


Houston we have a problem, Part 2

and Part 3




A break for something I've never seen before, a grey parrot! Have you ever seen one?


it was so beautiful!!
Time to chill out, again...can this become any better?








The best picture of the trip!





And the final surprise...












No comments:

Post a Comment