Sunday 22 April 2012

My small world...

I just received an e-mail from a friend and photographer, and it felt great!

Thank Paulo C Fabre Jr!!!

"lari… vi teu blog. Adorei tuas fotos. Tu tens uma forma muito íntima de falar de ti e dos teus sentimentos através da fotografia, acho que tu faz isso de uma forma muito sincera e verdadeira. Parabéns. Teus auto-retratos são bárbaros.
  • Dá uma olhada numa fotógrafa chamada Mona Kuhn -www.monakuhn.com -
    beijo grande.saudade"
      

  • "lari...I just read your blog. I loved your pictures. You have a very intimate way of speaking of your feelings through photography. I think you do that in a very true and honest way. Congratulations. Your self-portraits are amazing. Look at this photographer called Mona Kuhn.
    Big kiss. Miss you."



    Some of his pictures...


















    And now Mona Kuhn...the artist he suggested me to have a look. I really connected with her work. You know me PC ;) Miss you as well!














































No comments:

Post a Comment